Thank you for visiting THE HOLY SWAG and shopping with us! We are so excited for you to receive your order. Please follow below to learn more about our Shipping Policy.
UPS is the carrier we use to ship all domestic and international orders. Once we receive your order, we work as quickly as we can to process, prepare and get your order shipped out.
Orders are processed Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) and are subject to availability and credit authorization.
Once your order is processed, we will send you a shipping confirmation email outline when the order was shipped along with a tracking number.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
You can quickly and easily track the progress of your shipped order via UPS. To do so, please follow the steps below:
- Locate the UPS tracking number in the shipping confirmation email that was sent to you.
- By clicking on the tracking number, you will be rerouted to your order shipment on the UPS website. If for some reason the link does not show your orders journey, simply visit com and enter your tracking number to track your order’s shipment.
At THE HOLY SWAG we understand the excitement of placing a new order. Any orders received on weekdays after 12pm ET, will be processed the next business day. Any orders received on weekends or holidays will be processed the next business day.
We offer FREE standard delivery on all domestic orders within the United States (excluding Hawaii and Puerto Rico). Your order should arrive between 5 to 7 business days after the order has been placed. (or shipped)
We offer Express delivery with additional charges on all domestic orders within the United States (excluding Hawaii and Puerto Rico). Your order should arrive between 2 to 3 business days after the order has been placed.
Shipping prices are calculated based on real-time courier rates using the dimension of the package, weight plus handling and location. For more information about international shipping rate depending on your country, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org about any returns or exchanges within 10 days of receiving your item so we can help facilitate the process.
- Returned and exchanged items must be in new condition, unworn/unused, with the original tags attached. All sale items or personalized orders are final sale and are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Once we have more information regarding your return or exchange inquiry, we will provide you with further instructions. After your return has been received, our customer service team will refund the amount of the returned goods to the recipient within 10-14 business days.
LOST IN TRANSIT
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Unfortunately, once you’ve placed the order our team will have already started processing it, so we will be unable to make any changes. If you need to make any amendments, please call customer service at +1 (000) 000 0000 or contact us via Live Chat.
Do I need to set up an account to place an order?
Not necessarily, but being part of THE HOLY LAB will help you stay on top of the latests fashion trends. By entering your email and subscribing to our newsletter you will receive special offers, swag content and instant access to seasonal discounts and promotions. All these glorious benefits straight to your inbox! Is it safe to shop online? We take your data protection safety very seriously. Your information will only be shared with third parties that abide by applicable data protection legislation. THE HOLY SWAG also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to protect and encrypt the data you send to us over the internet. If you look closely at the location (URL) field at the top of the browser you will see that it begins with ‘’https:’’ instead of ‘http:’ this means that you are in secure mode.
I forgot my password, what can I do?
To reset your password, just click the Lost your password? button and follow the steps. For security reasons we cannot send you your password via email. You will be asked to create a new one.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards. You can also choose to pay with PayPal. Payments will be debited from your card at time of dispatch.
Can I choose the currency I pay in?
For now, we only accept payments in US dollars.
Which countries does THE HOLY SWAG ship to?
Do you ship to PO boxes and freight forwarding addresses?
Falta por redactor
How can I track my order?
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email from us with your tracking number so you can stay in control of your package’s whereabouts. You can also follow the progress of your delivery by signing into your account and clicking MY ACCOUNT followed by ORDER STATUS.
How do I return or exchange an item?
Please contact us at email@example.com about any returns or exchanges within 10 days of receiving your item so we can help facilitate the process. You also can read the Exchanges & Return Policy to find out more.
Will I be refunded the full value of my order?
Yes, if the items are eligible and follow our return policy we will refund you the amount you paid for the original order. Please read our return procedure and follow it carefully in order to receive get fully reimbursed.